About Kevin Chrisanthopoulos, Esq.
Kevin Chrisanthopoulos, Esq. is a trial attorney located in Westfield, MA. He is heavily involved in the local community. KC Law concentrates in personal injury, business & civil litigation and medical malpractice cases.
After 18 years working as a trial attorney for large firms based in Boston, Worcester and Springfield, Kevin is bringing that large firm litigation experience and his small town values to Westfield and surrounding towns. Kevin is an experienced litigator with winning results from small accidents to major medical malpractice matters.
Kevin believes that effective client representation starts with a thorough examination of every detail of a case. That process often leads him to discover the vital pieces of information that can make a difference at trial. Kevin knows being prepared to win at trial is the best way to keep clients out of court. He brings to client relationships a rare combination of personality traits: an aggressive litigator who nonetheless has both the ability and the inclination to resolve matters outside of the courtroom.
Experience & Credentials
- Western New England College, B.A. 1996
- Roger Williams University School of Law, J.D. 1999
- Massachusetts, 1999
- Connecticut, 2001
- U.S. District Court, Massachusetts
- U.S. Court of Appeals First Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Hampden County Bar Association
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
Honors & Awards:
- Board of Bar Overseers BBO Disciplinary Hearing Committee, 2012–Present
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers, 2014–Present
- Board of Directors, Hampden County Bar Association
- Advisor to Board of Directors, Amelia Park Arena & Memorial Garden
- Past President, Westfield Youth Hockey Association
- Assistant Coach, St. Mary’s High School Hockey Team
- Judge, MBA Mock Trial
- MBA Dial-A-Lawyer Program
- District Court Lawyer-for-a-Day
- Member of Westfield Education2Business Alliance
- Coach for Westfield Youth Hockey
- Member, Greater Westfield Chamber of Commerce